Friday, February 20, 2009

Shocking

Today I changed the 12v panel system to an updated one that has blade type fuses. The old one had the glass fuses and the terminals were rusty. I replaced one part of the system with a standard 12v fuse block that I bought at an auto store. This one controls the lights, brakes, and reverse lights. The other panel controls the current from the 12v converter, the 12v battery and the charge line from the truck. Right now I just hooked up the standard wiring. I need to run (3) new 12v lines. My newer refrigerator needs to have 12v to run the circuit board. I also need to have a 12v line run to my new water heater. The old water heater needed to be lit by hand, the new one has electronic ignition and all I have to do is flip a switch. The 3rd new 12v line will run the the electro-hydraulic pump. This is the pump that operates the hydraulic disc brakes.

No comments: