Saturday, January 10, 2009

Paint it Black

Today I bought another quart of POR-15, to the tune of $50. I bought the black paint this time because that was the only color that the dealer had. My first quart was grey. I painted up all the welding that Jeff and I did earlier in the week. I installed the step, just to confirm that I welded up the supports in the right place.... I did. The steps will be a nice addition when I get everything back together. The other thing I got done today was to fabricate up the rear floor. I saved the floor that I removed a few months ago so I could use it as a template. One problem was that most of the edges of the floor were gone. I made a template from some cardboard that I have been using as a mat for the past few weeks. After that I used my jig saw to cut it out. I sure hope I can slide this whole sheet in from the rear (thats what she said).

No comments: